Works® Programs Online Application
Thank you for your interest in the JVS SoCal's free training and job placement program. Completing the application below is the first step. To ensure that you meet our program requirements, please complete the brief form below. (*indicates a mandatory field)
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Must be fluent in English
- Valid California ID
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Achieve required grade levels in math and reading assessments
- Acceptance conditioned upon passing criminal background check
- Must commit to perfect attendance for the duration of the training program
- Drug screening (includes marijuana)
- COVID vaccine may be required as a condition to secure employment after completing the training program, unless exemption is granted by the employer.
This includes you and your immediate family
Children that you claim as dependents or children that you are the legal guardian of
You are not married, are not a dependent, or you pay more than half of the cost of maintaining your household
Are you fluent in any foreign languages?
Employment Availability (check all that apply)
List present or most recent employer first. Indicate part-time or full-time. Include paid experience only. List employment in the last five years.
I certify that the information provided on this application is true and complete. I understand that providing false information or omitting requested information may be grounds for denial of participation in or ejection from any JVS program at any point in the future. I authorize the verification of any information I have provided in this application.