JVS SoCal offers a range of services at no cost to support your business. We can assist with recruitment and screening for your open positions and provide resources during periods of transition or growth. Contact our Business Services team to find out how we can help your business thrive.
Hire Our Job Seekers
Working for You
Our team can connect you with qualified, motivated candidates through a comprehensive range of solutions offered at no cost to employers.
- We offer Free Job Postings to publicize your open positions
- Our staff will with work with you to create a Customized Recruitment event to help you attract and screen candidates. We facilitate interviews online, or provide this service at our site or yours
- We work with special federal and state-funded programs to provide Subsidized On-The-Job Training and Employment to job seekers, offering you an opportunity to expand your workforce at no cost
- Pre-Employment and On-the-Job Training to help offset the cost of new and incumbent employee training with access to California State subsidized training funds
- We can provide information on Technical Support for the Disabled including employee support and reasonable accommodation for employees with disabilities to help you create a strong and diverse workforce
- We also provide Business Incentive Information ranging from veteran and youth training and hiring incentives to Enterprise Zone, Work Opportunity Tax Credits, manufacturing incentives and additional credits that may be available to your business
Guiding Your Business Through Times of Transition
JVS SoCal has the tools to help guide your business through periods of transition with a program called Rapid Response. We can assist your management team with layoff aversion or lessen the impact of downsizing, relocation or closure on your workforce. The program is customized to your needs, fully confidential and convenient.
Rapid Response provides an expert team that includes workforce development specialists from the America’s Job Centers, the Department of Labor and the Employment Development Department (EDD). Funded by L.A. County, we partner with employers facing reductions in workforce or layoffs to assist their displaced workers transition to new careers.
- Notify the Rapid Response team as early as you can when you are considering a layoff
- Schedule an initial meeting with our team to receive an overview of available services and develop an action plan
- The Rapid Response team will set up a group orientation and informational workshops at your worksite, as well as conduct job skills assessments for your displaced staff
We will provide your employees with valuable information on:
- Accessing unemployment and other benefits
- Addressing insurance needs
- Guidance on effective job searches
- Additional resources and referrals to assist in the transition and job search
To learn more about how the Rapid Response program can assist your management team and support your business during a period of transition, contact our Business Services team.
Antelope Valley AJCC
West Los Angeles AJCC
Partner With Us
Become a Corporate Partner
Our multi-layered partnerships with employers are critical to our success. When you work with JVS SoCal to hire our job seekers, you are contributing to our mission to empower people to achieve sustainable employment and economic independence. Together we are strengthening our community and helping to grow our local economy.
There are many ways that we can work together to make a difference.
To explore these exciting corporate partnership opportunities, arrange a VIP tour or meet a JVS SoCal Board Member for coffee to learn more about our work, please contact Randy Lapin, Sr. VP Philanthropy at 323-761-8598 or email@example.com.
Change A Life Today