Generation Impact is a community of young, dynamic, and civic-minded leaders in the movement for economic justice, with a clear vision of hope and economic opportunity for all individuals across Southern California. This vision includes a dynamic membership that:
- Advocates for JVS SoCal programs and services.
- Supports JVS SoCal’s comprehensive array of programs, including free career training, scholarships, mentorships, and job placement services.
- Leverages their unique skills and talents to deliver strategic volunteering, fundraising, and events in support of JVS SoCal’s mission and individuals experiencing career crisis and transition throughout Southern California.
We empower our community through fundraising and volunteer support of JVS SoCal, which helps people overcome employment barriers and provides pathways to economic well-being, leading to long-term generational impact.
Membership With a Purpose
Are you passionate about improving your community by helping individuals find sustainable employment?
Join our philanthropic membership group of young professionals dedicated to supporting JVS SoCal, a regional leader in workforce development.
Generation Impact Membership Benefits
With your annual $120 tax-deductible basic membership dues, you will help change lives and receive access to:
- A community of like-minded young professionals
- Exclusive professional networking events with top leaders in the greater Los Angeles area
- Leadership and fundraising skills development through committees
- Volunteer opportunities, including interview skills workshops with JVS SoCal clients
- Inspiring client graduations for JVS SoCal’s award-winning career training programs that are helping people to change their lives
- JVS SoCal e-newsletters
- Exclusive discounted tickets for JVS SoCal events, including Strictly Business and the Woman to Woman Conference
If you are not ready to join but would like to receive notifications about our activities, please sign up to our newsletter here.
2022 Generation Impact Leadership
To find out how you can become a founding member of this dynamic group and make a difference in our community, please contact:
Direct Line: (323) 306-4127
Direct Line: 323-761-8897