As the economy is showing signs of a strong, steady recovery, there are emerging jobs for which employers can’t find suitable trained or qualified candidates to fill their needs. Let us help you get the right training and show you how best to market yourself at NO COST to you — before federal funds run out and all the great jobs are gone!
Speak to one of our Career Counselors TODAY and get more information about:
- Paid short-term vocational training to upgrade skills or learn a new trade
- Direct placement or On-the-Job training (PAID)
- Phone and Computer Access and Skills Workshops (Resume Building, Interview Skills, etc.)
- Customized job matching via CalJobs — a California online resource that helps job seekers navigate the state’s workforce services
- Support Services (tools, work, clothes, transportation assistance, etc.)
- And more!
- Laid off / furloughed due to COVID
- Receiving or eligible for Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Job assignment can last up to 400 hours
- Selective Service Registration (applies to some males only)
Call your nearest AJCC to schedule an in-person appointment before visiting the site. This helps prepare proper COVID-19 health and safety measures at the Center.