Conducted in partnership with the National Apartment Association, JVS ApartmentWorks® is a nationally recognized job training course for apartment maintenance technicians. The program offers job placement assistance and ongoing coaching. Apartment maintenance technicians earn an excellent starting salary as well as benefits and opportunities for advancement.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will earn your Certificate as an Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) through a nationally recognized job training course that will prepare you for this high demand profession.
Thanks to the support of major real estate development and property management companies looking for qualified, motivated candidates, this program is offered at no cost to eligible applicants.
In His Own Words
Luis was a father looking for way to increase his skills so he could improve the life of his family. He found a promising new direction through the ApartmentWorks program and today he has a career with a future.
Schedule and Requirements
Next Training Session
Class Starts: March 3, 2020
Class meets Monday through Friday, from 5:00pm to 9:00pm, for eight (8) weeks
- Must be 18 or older
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Must be fluent in English
- Basic computer skills
- Valid California ID
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must commit to perfect attendance for the duration of the training program
- Acceptance conditioned upon passing criminal background check
*Additional eligibility requirements will apply
Follow us on Facebook
Our Partners & Sponsors
- The Pfaffinger Foundation
- The Rose Hills Foundation
- The Michael & Irene Ross Endowment Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles