Through a partnership with the Los Angeles County Department of Probation, the Employment Pathways program is designed to help probation youth ages 16 to 18 become engaged in their education and ultimately prepared for employment. Using assessments and intensive case management, we help students reach their educational and employment goals.
This program provides:
- Linkage and enrollment to college
- GED or High School Diploma assistance
- Guidance filling out college paperwork and applying for FAFSA
- Career Planning and Development Workshops
- Connection to community resources and referrals
- Youth 16-18 yrs. old
- Residents of Los Angeles County
- This program is a referral-based program through partnership with the Los Angeles County Probation Offices. Must be referred by a Deputy Probation Officer.