WIOA Youth Employment Program
Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) program serves out-of-school youth ages 17 to 24 in Los Angeles County. Participants receive an array of services, from job readiness workshops to college and career exploration, vocational training, financial literacy, work experience, and on-the-job training opportunities in the local community.
This WIOA Title I financially assisted program or activity is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Career Development Services:
- Vocational skills certificate
- Resume building and interview coaching
- Job readiness workshops
- Skill and interest assessments
- Career planning in growing professions
- Paid internships
- Volunteer opportunities
- High school diploma and GED preparation and testing assistance
- College or vocational school exploration
- GED and high school completion options
- Access to computer lab for school and job search
Fax: (818) 899-5830
Joandrea Reynolds, Youth Employment & Community Liaison/Career Coach
5446 Sepulveda Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90230
Phone: (310) 309-6000 ext. 295
Edwin Arango, Career Coach
Virginia Avenue Park Recreation Center
2200 Virginia Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Phone: (310) 854-9364