Launch Your Exciting New Career in the Apartment Industry with JVS ApartmentWorks
Conducted in partnership with the National Apartment Association, JVS ApartmentWorks is a nationally recognized job training course for apartment maintenance technicians, a high-demand profession. The program offers job placement assistance and ongoing coaching. Apartment maintenance technicians earn an excellent starting salary as well as benefits and opportunities for advancement.
- Minimum age 18
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must speak, read and write English
- Basic computer skills
- Valid California ID
- Acceptance conditioned upon passing criminal background check
- Additional eligibility requirements will apply
The next session will start February 5th.
Apply online to reserve your spot - class size is limited.
Apply online using the button at the top of this page
Phone: (310) 273-6633
- AvalonBay Communities
- Bank of America
- State of California Employment Training Panel
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation of California
- National Apartment Association Education Institute
- Pfaffinger Foundation
- Michael & Irene Ross Endowment Fund
- Wells Fargo
Read an article about JVS ApartmentWorks in UNITS Magazine