Applying for a Scholarship
NEW GRADUATE APPLICATION
The 2022–2023 NEW Graduate Student application period has closed. The 2023-2024 Graduate Student application opens January 1, 2023.
NEW UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION
The 2022–2023 NEW Undergraduate Student application period has closed. The 2023-2024 Undergraduate Student application opens January 1, 2023.
- Must identify as Jewish
- Must be at least 16
- Must be a permanent and legal resident of Los Angeles County for a minimum of three years
- Must be a U.S. citizen or documented legal permanent U.S. resident with a Green Card
- Must be planning to attend an accredited public or private college, university, or vocational school in the U.S.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student with a minimum of 12 units per term
- Must maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA (per term) for Undergraduate Students or a minimum 3.0 GPA (per term) for Graduate Students
- Must have a demonstrated and verifiable financial need, including FAFSA (Student Aid Report)
*Additional eligibility requirements may apply