We assist all military veterans with a special focus on women veterans and post-9/11 veterans by providing professional career coaching, assessments to identify transferable skills, training in high growth career sectors, plus job search skills and job placement assistance. Participants connect with other veterans through the program’s networking groups, workshops and events. The Veterans First team partners closely with the L.A. County veterans America’s Job Center downtown at Bob Hope Patriotic Hall to maximize veterans’ benefits, services and training opportunities.
Services for Veterans include:
- Professional career coaching to navigate the civilian business and workplace culture
- Assessments to help identify your interests, strengths and transferable skills for the civilian job market
- Job placement assistance, networking and peer support
- Comprehensive resources and referrals to help maximize benefits and connect you with other services
- Funding for specific vocational training opportunities for eligible veterans