In partnership with the City of West Hollywood, the WeHoWorks Career Resource Center collaborates with job seekers who live or work in West Hollywood, providing free job search skills training and job placement assistance.
WeHoWorks also collaborates with employers, and hosts employer recruitments. WeHoWorks is located in the Wells Fargo Career Development Center in the West Hollywood Public Library.
JVS WeHoWorks offers job seekers the choice of programs, intensive career and job search services, workshops and/or self-service options that include access to computers, phones and current job listings–all at no cost to eligible applicants.
One of West Hollywood Career Center’s success stories comes from a client, Jacob, who accepted a position with Solar City, a new division of Tesla. By using the proactive strategies taught by his Career Coach and LinkedIn instructor, Jacob was offered a six-figure salary with amazing growth potential.
- In-person “Job Search & Apply Lab” is on the 1st Wednesday of the month from 3 PM to 4 PM. ALL are welcome but limited to 5, unless you bring a Laptop.
- In-person “Resume Writing Workshop” on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 3 PM to 4 PM. ALL are welcome.
- In-person “Cover Letter Workshop” with Furtuna Kiflezghi on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 3 PM to 4 PM. ALL are welcome.
- In-person “Networking & Linked-In Lab” with F on the 4th Wednesday of the month, from 3 PM to 4 PM. ALL are welcome but limited to 5, unless you bring a Laptop.
Staff are on site providing in-person and/or remote services, by appointment only. Use the following link for public hours, directions, and parking information: https://lacountylibrary.org/west-hollywood-library/.
- Programs and career and job search services are available to West Hollywood residents and West Hollywood Affiliates who work, attend school or are homeless in West Hollywood only
- Workshops and self-service options are available to all – visitors welcome!
If you have questions about any of our workshops and events, or the registration process, please call (310) 652-6378.
- Services include:
- Resume review
- Interview technique assistance
- Job search workshops
- Networking groups
- Posted job openings
- Employer recruitment
- Individual case management
- Access to computers and computer tutorials
WeHoWorks Career Resource Center
625 North San Vicente Blvd., 1st Floor
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone: (310) 652-6378
Fax: (310) 652-6816
Have a question? Send to: